August 23, 2006
I read a great article in the September 2006 issue of Classroom Connect’s Newsletter by Bud Hunt entitled “Blogging for Professional Development”. I’ve been thinking about my opening day meeting with teachers and wondering how I can succinctly describe blogging to a varied audience. A very few of my teachers are still struggling with email. So I’m excited to find Bud’s excellent article which is in a more traditional format that everyone can understand. Thanks Bud!
- First Days (September 2, 2011)
- As Our Professional Learning Communities Evolve. . . (June 22, 2011)
- Best of the Web and Sports Programs (June 6, 2011)
- RCS Budget Passes (May 18, 2011)
- 1:1 Laptop Research and Analysis (April 28, 2011)